GET TO KNOW ME: 15 Random Facts
For the record, I did not get tagged by anyone to complete this tag but figured it was an opportunity to give you guys a better sense of who I am.
That being said, here are some facts for your headtop. If you got that reference, you’ve already won a special place in my heart.
15 Random Facts
1. I am an awkard duck! You’re bound to notice how pronounced this is within the first ten minutes of engaging in conversation with me.
2. I was born in Nigeria and emigrated to Canada with my family in 1999. We have lived in 6 different cities since then.
3. I AM A FOODIE! Seriously. My husband can attest to this. He lured me out of bed with a brunch bribe the morning of our engagement.
4. I have been blogging silently since 2012. I had a WordPress.com blog I updated occasionally but only told a handful of people about. Sue me.
5. I am a DIY enthusiast. If I can’t justify paying for something, chances are I’ll try and make it myself.
Why you no smile Jennifer?
6. Give me an opportunity to travel and I’ll rarely pass up on it. I LOVE travelling to new/old places and immersing in the culture of the land.
7. I have 3 sisters and I am the eldest of the bunch. This lovely blessing came with me having to bare the brunt of blame for E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G my sisters did wrong growing up.
8. I made the conscious decision to rededicate my life to Christ this year and got baptized as an adult(I was baptized as a child) in June 2017.
9. I had my heart broken on countless occasions before finding my prince charming. He totally slid in my DM’s and somehow convinced me to marry him 🙂 Shoot your shot ladies and gents.
10. I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON … but my 9-5 requires me to be *side eye*
11. I love writing – it’s a therapeutic outlet for me. I often find myself picking up a paper and pen when I am overwhelmed with emotion and can’t get my words out. I’ve had a journal for as long as I can remember.
12. Although I was scared of dogs at the time, I bought my dog in June 2011 as an early birthday present to myself. Taking care of him has taught me a lot and really honed my maturity in a lot of ways.
13. I am highly sensitive, so I feel deeply.
14. One of my lifelong goals is to write and publish a book one day.
TO ALL THE LADIES IN THE PLACE WITH STYLE AND GRACE.
*random and completely irrelevant*
15. That leads to my final point …. yeah – I can be pretty random at times.
Well, there you have it. I feel a little bare … but that was totally liberating.
What are some random facts about yourself ?
Share in the comments below!